Newborn Photography | Fairfield CT
There's something so special about in-home newborn sessions! I absolutely LOVE photographing babies in the comfort of their homes. An in-home session can be just as beautiful and special as a studio session. It's my goal for your images to be natural and polished to perfection. This ensures that your images are "frame ready"!
Why an in-home session?
Here are some of the benefits of booking an in-home session:
- You won't forget anything, yes that's my #1 benefit. At my studio, I have everything that you will need other than the baby's feeding supplies. Inevitably, there are some things that you may forget because you are a new mom and dad.
- Dad will be comfortable and in his own space, enough said. Haha.
- The benefits of an in-home studio can still be part of your in-home session. I will schedule a professional makeup artist to come to your home. I will bring you and your family wardrobe options so you are all ready for your day. I will help you shop or actually bring items from my client closet to you!
- It will save you travel time. I do not charge a travel fee for sessions within CT, so the travel responsibility is not yours, it's mine!
- If your home is special to you, we can incorporate it in your session.
Here's what a session looks like:
- I will arrange for a hair and makeup artist to arrive at your home at about 9:30. This service is optional.
- I will arrive at 10:00-10:30 and begin photographing your baby. The shooting time will be about 1.5-2 hours. I bring a few things to set up that will give a studio look to your photographs and we'll mix that look with your natural, lifestyle images. I will only need siblings and dad for the last 30-40 mins of your session.
- After your session, your images will be ready within 2 weeks to view, and choose the ones you love and how you would like to display them. We will meet on a zoom call to design your album and or frames.
That's it! It's certainly a simple process, but a polished end result that you will cherish forever!
I take on very few newborn sessions each month to ensure that I can fully serve each and every client. Please reach out for more information on newborn sessions.
A note from Ashley
Hello and thank you so much for checking out my work! I hope you enjoyed the images from my work!
I have a beautifully simple and bright studio in Westbrook Connecticut, but I also travel to my client’s homes or meet families on location to create beautiful artwork from their images.
If you want to see more of my work, please browse the Gallery of Work tab and mention your favorites.
As a mom of three boys, I know these moments are fleeting. Photography is the only way to capture these moments in time and that’s my ultimate goal with my clients. The portraits of my children are priceless.
If you would like more information about a session, please fill out the contact form on my website and I will personally email or text you back within two business days. My studio is a short drive for anyone living in Fairfield, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, or New Haven Counties. I also travel throughout the state of Connecticut and Rhode Island.