Headshots & Branding | CT Photography Studio
Are headshots or branding images on your to-do list?
As an added service, I am offering branding and headshot sessions at the studio in Westbrook in 2023! I know headshots and branding may not be something you have been looking forward to, or maybe even a necessary evil. but it doesn't need to be. Here are some tips for ensuring your headshot and branding session is successful!
- Schedule a hair and makeup artist, even men! If you are a man, schedule an appointment with your barber and make sure to come in freshly shaven. For the ladies, I have an amazing makeup artist included in my session fees. She will meet us at the studio or your place of business.
- Decided what images you need. It's helpful for me as your photographer, but also will make the end result more successful if we both have a plan. Do you need an image or 2? Then a mini headshot session is the best option. Would you like content for various things like social media, your website, print graphics, etc? Then it's best to schedule a branding session which will give you many images to choose from in the end.
- Think about your branding message and aesthetic. Do you have a logo? Brand colors? Your branding session will include a planning appointment. We'll go over outfit choices, colors, sets, and backdrops that will communicate your message to your ideal client.
- Be prepared for the future. Branding sessions are timeless, but if you're wanting fresh content and the best SEO for your website, make sure to ask me about memberships. A membership is a scheduled branding session every quarter, to make sure you are always creating visuals for your brand that are fresh and new. Members receive special perks like complimentary family sessions (your clients want to know YOU, not just your service or business) and priority scheduling.
- Finally, if you're nervous about being in front of the lens, don't be. A branding photographer, like myself, has been through hours of training to ensure that you are always photographed in the best light, in the most flattering way. I also allow my client to soft-proof directly after my branding sessions. You can view your images, lightly edited, and request edits to ensure you are putting your best face forward.
- For more info on branding, reach out here!